Saturday, April 25, 2009

Here is the link for the Graces of God manuscript:
http://members.cox.net/mcfarlandjs//graces.doc
or for those who prefer a pdf version:
http://members.cox.net/mcfarlandjs/Graces.pdf

Here is the link for my Acts Of The Apostles manuscript:
http://members.cox.net/mcfarlandjs/ACTS.doc


Please click on the link and take a look at some of the material in the
book. If you think it will be helpful to you, feel free to print out any
part of it you want. If you feel like it, you could send me $5.00 to:
James E. McFarland, 4377 Longbow Drive, Titusville, Fl. 32796.

If you find this blog to be useful, please tell friends who might also
find it useful, to come in and browse.

Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. Looks good, the link works.
    You can edit the hyperlink text; you don't have to spell out the link address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your love for God.
    Everything looks great!--Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble finding where to click on "Comment", until I noticed that it is imbedded in information line at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! Now that you told me how I was able to easily post a comment.

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I searched for the Oprah fan site and wound up here. I'm confused. But I do see how to "comment".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think television can definitely be an idol,
    but not necessarily so(referring to chap. 1.)
    However for myself I am VERY concerned about
    wasting time on TV when prayer and other
    pursuits are calling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to add more books?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gene, just found your blog and bookmarked it for future reading and reference. Denise Pakala

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appears to be good material. What I have read so far is very helpfull and informative. Thanks for putting this on the internet, I expect to get some good use from it in the future.

    ReplyDelete